Friday, September 16, 2011

Konadicure Failure

I was aiming for a manicure inspired by Urban Decay's gorgeous 15th Anniversary palette and what I got was something else... Base color is Revlon Carbonite, Mash plate m64 with Sinful Colors Verbena and Wet n Wild Buffy the Violet Slayer.


I realized too late that I didn't have a proper, rich velvety purple. I tried to use Sinful Colors Verbena but it didn't have enough contrast. So to up the ante, I restamped with Buffy but it was too watery and shimmery to have much impact.


I smudged my middle finger badly in the middle of all this and by then I was already uninspired so I just left it unstamped. If anyone asks, it's my "accent" color. :P

Speaking of Buffy, anyone catch Sarah Michelle Gellar's new show "Ringer?" I'm halfway through the first episode and so far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment