Saturday, October 1, 2011

Rainbow Liner

Warning: ahead is a scary picture of my eyeball. My allergies have been going nuts lately leaving me with itchy eyes and scaly eyelids.

Now that we have the disclaimer out of the way, I want to talk about this beautiful Rainbow Liner look I saw on Nihrida's website. When I first saw it, I was dying to go home and try it and here's my first attempt.


Products used:
  • Nars eyeshadow base
  • 88 matte eyeshadow palette
  • Ben Nye Liquiset
  • Wet N Wild Vanity palette
  • Wet N Wild black gel liner
  • NYX eyeshadow single in Charcoal Brown
  • NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk
It's pretty horrific compared to Nihrida's pictures but I'm going to go ahead and blame that on the crappy brush I used (and the ever-irritating, eye-eczema situation). In any case, I really love this look and plan to rock it whenever I can. It looks nuts up close but from a distance it actually looks kind of neutral with just a subtle pop of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment