Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wet N Wild - Diamond in the Rough

From Wet N Wild's "Ice Baby" collection: Diamond in the Rough over two coats of Pure Ice Kiss Me Here.


The shimmer in this one is so dynamic, it kept confusing my camera phone and going in and out of focus. This one is packed with tiny, silver glitter as well as big, prismatic (holographic?) glitter. In an attempt to show you the rainbow goodness, here's a bokeh shot:


When Nouveau Cheap started an interactive map on this collection, I stalked it until a local Walgreens popped up. I feel lucky to have found the untouched display. They only stocked two of each color and I had to have one of each.


Don't you love awesome, drugstore brands? They make it easy to splurge without breaking the bank. I'm not looking forward to the day I have to take this off though. I know it'll take a good, acetone soaking to get all this glitter off.

No comments:

Post a Comment